How can your organisation work better on social media?
It depends on a case-by-case analysis, of course.
However, the lists above should already suggest a few simple interventions, no matter the size, the field, the goal of your social media activity:
- ask your audience what kind of content they would like to see from you!
- be simple and consistent.
- pick your fights carefully (not too carefully).
- do not force your colleagues into something they are not willing to do.
- do not let them draft your post: it’s like if a journalist let a politician ask the questions and write down the answers.